Season 3 : Episode 2 Unshaken, Unbroken: The Bold Journey to Healing and Fearless Living
In this empowering episode, I’m joined by Dr. Veirdre Jackson to discuss the transformative journey from facing trauma to embracing a fearless life. Join us to explore essential tools, mindset shifts, and practices that facilitate true healing and resilience.
Dr. Veirdre Jackson is a recognized leader in trauma-informed practices and DEIB, with an extensive background as an award-winning author, educator, and entrepreneur. As the CEO/Founder of Living Strong Consulting LLC, she is dedicated to fostering resilience and strength in individuals, particularly youth, families, and educational professionals.
Dr. Veirdre Jackson is an award-winning author, educator, and entrepreneur who is recognized as a leading educational trainer in trauma informed practices and DEIB. She is a veteran educator with over 20 years of experience supporting non-profit and executive leadership which has led to her becoming the CEO/Founder of Living Strong Consulting LLC.
She has harnessed her passion for building organizational resilience and personal strength on behalf of youth, families, and educational professionals and provides training, consulting and supports to impact children from the inside out. She is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and consultant. Her commitment to leaders and organizational development is elevated through her John Maxwell Team Certification. Her internet radio show and podcast on Voice America’s Empowerment Station, Spotify and iHeart Radio entitled Living Strong: The Flip Side of Adversity reaches listeners in more than 40 countries with inspirational, authentic and practical stories from lived experiences by her guest cohosts. Her 2019 book and video series Fearless Conversations with a Limitless God provides insight on addressing the challenges to breaking the cycle of toxic thoughts that keep women in “hiding places”. Dr. Jackson holds a Bachelor’s degree from Drexel University; a Master’s degree in Elementary Education from Temple University; and a Doctoral Degree from Wilmington University in Leadership and Innovation.
This week’s Guest:
If you find this podcast helpful for you or someone you know, I invite you to share with others, subscribe to the show and follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast on Facebook, TikTok & Instagram.
- Subscribe to You Are Not Your Trauma podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts & Audible
- WIN Exclusive You Are Not Your Trauma merch by leaving a rating and review on your favorite podcast, then visit feedback.youarenotyourtrauma.com to let us know you've entered by entering your info and the word ‘Feedback’ in the message section.
- Help support the mission of the show by donating at donate.youarenotyourtrauma.com/. Your generous contribution will enable continued creation of empowering content and positively impact the lives of those affected by trauma.
- Visit www.youarenotyourtraumapodcast.com\ to get details on upcoming episodes and guests.
- Follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast:
Do you have a personal or professional experience with trauma that you’d like to share on the show?
Send an email to [email protected].
Get a copy of Stop Stopping Your Success at www.stopstoppingyoursuccess.com.
Interested in advertising your business on You Are Not Your Trauma podcast?
See the details here: https://www.harrietmharris.com/podcastad