Season 3 : Episode 4 Healing Workplace Trauma and Finding Self-Love
In today’s episode, we’re venturing into the intricate realm of trauma-informed care. And who better to guide us than our stellar guest, Suzanne Burns? She's not just an expert at trauma-informed support she's living it daily with her remarkable maternity home initiative.
Suzanne Burns is an internationally recognized speaker, trainer, Podcast host, and author. She also leads a thriving maternity home and is an advocate for trauma survivors.
Suzanne D Burns, MS, CFTP, CTII Founder and Executive Director, Suzanne leads a thriving maternity home, with multiple sites and social enterprise. Over 100 mothers housed and over 500 served through non-residential services. Internationally recognized speaker and trainer, Podcast host, Author of 6 books on ministry startup and trauma-informed care, Suzanne and her team have trained hundreds of organizations to implement practical tools to serve "the least of these" more effectively.
This week’s Guest:
If you find this podcast helpful for you or someone you know, I invite you to share with others, subscribe to the show and follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast on Facebook, TikTok & Instagram.
- Subscribe to You Are Not Your Trauma podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts & Audible
- WIN Exclusive You Are Not Your Trauma merch by leaving a rating and review on your favorite podcast, then visit feedback.youarenotyourtrauma.com to let us know you've entered by entering your info and the word ‘Feedback’ in the message section.
- Help support the mission of the show by donating at donate.youarenotyourtrauma.com/. Your generous contribution will enable continued creation of empowering content and positively impact the lives of those affected by trauma.
- Visit www.youarenotyourtraumapodcast.com\ to get details on upcoming episodes and guests.
- Follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast:
Do you have a personal or professional experience with trauma that you’d like to share on the show?
Send an email to [email protected].
Get a copy of Stop Stopping Your Success at www.stopstoppingyoursuccess.com.
Interested in advertising your business on You Are Not Your Trauma podcast?
See the details here: https://www.harrietmharris.com/podcastad