Season 3 : Episode 4 Healing Workplace Trauma and Finding Self-Love
In this compelling episode, we address the pressing issue of workplace trauma, offering insights and advice for healing and self-growth. Joining us is Lindsey Maza, a resilient figure who turned her personal experiences with workplace trauma into powerful lessons for others.
Today’s guest is Lindsey Maza, who was once deeply embedded in the fashion industry. Lindsey faced not only burnout and trauma but also grappled with her transformation into a toxic leader. Today, she stands as a beacon of hope, sharing her journey to self-love and healing.
Lindsey Maza is a Certified Self-Love Coach, Leadership Coach and Reiki Master. After spending 8 years as a leader in the fashion industry, she became burnt out, disconnected from herself, and eventually became a toxic leader.
After healing from years spent in toxic workplaces, she saw a gap in the workplace for Self-Love. So, she began helping others on their personal and professional healing journeys. In 2023, she founded the Not Your Dad’s Leadership Movement. This movement's mission is to bring compassion, empathy, and trust back into the workplace, one human at a time, starting with ourselves. It's about human first leadership, creating safe workplaces for people to be human, and treating yourself as human too. This movement is rooted in anti-hustle culture and promotes Self-Love.The impact ripple this movement creates will change how people work, how people lead, and how people love themselves, their life, and other humans for generations to come.
This week’s Guest:
If you find this podcast helpful for you or someone you know, I invite you to share with others, subscribe to the show and follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast on Facebook, TikTok & Instagram.
- Subscribe to You Are Not Your Trauma podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts & Audible
- WIN Exclusive You Are Not Your Trauma merch by leaving a rating and review on your favorite podcast, then visit feedback.youarenotyourtrauma.com to let us know you've entered by entering your info and the word ‘Feedback’ in the message section.
- Help support the mission of the show by donating at donate.youarenotyourtrauma.com/. Your generous contribution will enable continued creation of empowering content and positively impact the lives of those affected by trauma.
- Visit www.youarenotyourtraumapodcast.com\ to get details on upcoming episodes and guests.
- Follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast:
Do you have a personal or professional experience with trauma that you’d like to share on the show?
Send an email to [email protected].
Get a copy of Stop Stopping Your Success at www.stopstoppingyoursuccess.com.
Interested in advertising your business on You Are Not Your Trauma podcast?
See the details here: https://www.harrietmharris.com/podcastad