Season 3 : Episode 5 Recognizing Triggers & Trauma Responses
In this enlightening episode, we venture into the intricate realm of triggers and trauma responses, aiming to shed light on what they are, how to spot them, and pivotal strategies to cope. We’re tapping into not just theoretical understanding, but real-life, applicable strategies.
Our guest, Faith Koltak, is nothing short of inspiring. A trauma-conscious transformational master coach and Shamanic healer, Faith’s journey of healing is one that resonates deeply. Her story is raw, honest, and heart-wrenching, a testament to her strength and resilience. Through immense challenges, she has found her path to authentic alignment, harnessing her experiences to empower others on their journey toward healing and self-discovery.
Faith Koltak is a trauma-conscious transformational master coach and Shamanic healer who comes from a background of significant trauma which resulted in a PTSD diagnosis. She offers coaching packages as stand-alone services or in combination with her more spiritually-centered offerings. Faith also teaches tarot, Reiki, Mike Dooley’s Infinite Possibilities, and more, as well as speaking to audiences about healing trauma, overcoming adversity, rewiring neurology, and creating a life that is big enough for you. Before she created a life that was big enough for her, Faith earned graduate degrees in business administration and accounting and built a successful career that led to executive-level positions in corporate and not-for-profit finance and operations. Though her life looked ideal by societal standards, she found it stifling and soul-crushing, so she walked away and stepped onto the path that she walks today – the path of Authentic Alignment. That path hasn’t been easy. It required trauma work: facing an addiction to alcohol and battling through a period during which she lost her will to live. She credits the same coaching work that she offers with saving her life and putting her on the path toward healing, and is honored to offer her clients similar transformations.
This week’s Guest:
If you find this podcast helpful for you or someone you know, I invite you to share with others, subscribe to the show and follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast on Facebook, TikTok & Instagram.
- Subscribe to You Are Not Your Trauma podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts & Audible
- WIN Exclusive You Are Not Your Trauma merch by leaving a rating and review on your favorite podcast, then visit feedback.youarenotyourtrauma.com to let us know you've entered by entering your info and the word ‘Feedback’ in the message section.
- Help support the mission of the show by donating at donate.youarenotyourtrauma.com/. Your generous contribution will enable continued creation of empowering content and positively impact the lives of those affected by trauma.
- Visit www.youarenotyourtraumapodcast.com\ to get details on upcoming episodes and guests.
- Follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast:
Do you have a personal or professional experience with trauma that you’d like to share on the show?
Send an email to [email protected].
Get a copy of Stop Stopping Your Success at www.stopstoppingyoursuccess.com.
Interested in advertising your business on You Are Not Your Trauma podcast?
See the details here: https://www.harrietmharris.com/podcastad