Season 3 : Episode 6 From Trauma to Trust: A Journey of Self-Empowerment
In today’s episode we get real about moving from trauma’s challenges to the triumphs of self-trust and empowerment. We’re diving deep into healing from traumas and how to rebuild that oh-so-crucial self-love and trust.
Today’s guest is Dr. Marcia Martin. Beyond her titles as a counselor and bestselling author, Dr. Marcia’s personal journey is what makes her stand out. She’s lived it, felt it, and now she’s here to share her deeply personal experiences.
Dr. Marcia Martin M Ed, Ph D – The Heart Healer, is a spiritual empowerment counselor, minister, bestselling author, public speaker, and clairaudient angel communicator specializing in helping people heal their relationship with themselves. By healing the heart of all past pain and trauma you’ll be able to establish and maintain healthy relationships with yourself and all others so you can live a successful life. Her unique, heart-centered, energetic, healing approach, the Angel Heart Healing Technique, enables you to build the perfect relationship with yourself and helps you answer the questions, “Who am I? Why am I here? and Where am I going?” Marcia will help you release your greatest fear so you can achieve your biggest dreams as you heal your heart and transform your life.
This week’s Guest:
If you find this podcast helpful for you or someone you know, I invite you to share with others, subscribe to the show and follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast on Facebook, TikTok & Instagram.
- Subscribe to You Are Not Your Trauma podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts & Audible
- WIN Exclusive You Are Not Your Trauma merch by leaving a rating and review on your favorite podcast, then visit feedback.youarenotyourtrauma.com to let us know you've entered by entering your info and the word ‘Feedback’ in the message section.
- Help support the mission of the show by donating at donate.youarenotyourtrauma.com/. Your generous contribution will enable continued creation of empowering content and positively impact the lives of those affected by trauma.
- Visit www.youarenotyourtraumapodcast.com\ to get details on upcoming episodes and guests.
- Follow You Are Not Your Trauma Podcast:
Do you have a personal or professional experience with trauma that you’d like to share on the show?
Send an email to [email protected]
Get a copy of Stop Stopping Your Success at www.stopstoppingyoursuccess.com.
Interested in advertising your business on You Are Not Your Trauma podcast?
See the details here: https://www.harrietmharris.com/podcastad